Home Forums Flirt of the Month Webcam Model of the Month August 2017- Hailey Daniels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CaptainBodgit 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ChatandCam
    Keymaster

Miss August 2017 Hailey Daniels

[caption id="attachment_2418" align="alignnone" width="300"]Hailey Daniels modeling on couch Sexy Hailey Daniels modeling on couch[/caption]

Hailey Daniels face portrait

Hailey Daniels hot ass!

Hailey Daniels dark

Come get to know me!

Sexy Hailey Daniels modeling on couch

“People who can make me laugh are amazing. I can always appreciate a good (or bad) joke or funny story. Listening to and sharing with people is one of my favorite things to do. I’m happy to give advice, exchange experiences, and everything in between. Be open and kind with me, because I promise I’ll do that for you :)”

“And I have a very open mind and enjoy trying new things, so please don’t hesitate to make requests in private! Just please please please be respectful of my boundaries.”

Hailey’s favorite sex toys are butt plugs, nipple clamps, and a Vibrator. She also loves Role-Playing these scenarios like:
    Boss / Secretary, French Maid/Client, Service Worker/Housewife, Student/Teacher

See if Hailey Daniels is online now or call Hailey now!

Send Hailey an email!

August 19, 2017
    DeLEvil_666 wrote:
    An amazing girl: passionate, insanely sexy! The girl with whom the whole world stops…

DeLEvil_666

An amazing girl: passionate, insanely sexy! The girl with whom the whole world stops…

CaptainBodgit

I have dreams about you all the time
    Can’t stop thinking about you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.